- Aesthetic views of Annapurna and Dhaulagiri.
- Highest Pass in the world.
- Ethnic and Culture Diversity.
- Important Notes
- Dates & Prices
- Whats Included
Annapurna Circuit Trek
The Annapurna Circuit
The Annapurna Circuit circumnavigates the entire Annapurna massif reaching its Zenith at the Thorong La Pass (5,416m/17,769ft). It thereafter proceeds down to the Hindu pilgrimage site of Muktinath and the Kali Gandaki valley, the world’s deepest river gorge. There are fabulous Mountain Views of the Annapurna range and moreover you will meet the Gurung and Thakali communities. This will also give you an insight into many fascinating features of Nepalese culture, and is a wonderfully unique experience.
About the Trek
The Annapurna Circuit Trek is one of the most popular classic treks in the world. The trek gives us a stunning view of Annapurna. Starting from 800 meters the trek reaches a high altitude of 5,416 meters via many diverse geographical and cultural features. Moreover there is an amazing range of flora and fauna to behold. There is a 8 to 9 hour drive from Kathmandu to the starting point at Khudi. The early stages of the trek take us through rice farms, forests and friendly villages. These are in in the more low lying parts of the Annapurna Conservation Area.
Please contact us on +977 – 985116 – 8573 or email us if you are interested in this tour, we will be very happy to arrange a package to suit your individual requirements
Please press “enter” for full detail
If your vacation involves any degree of risk or is subject to weather conditions our guides and tour leaders are instructed to make any essential changes to the itinerary that are required for your own health and safety. Your well-being is important to us and we want your tour to be memorable for all the right reasons. However we will always make every effort to ensure that you are happy and that your hopes and expectations are realized.
Date & Price
The given prices are per person and exclude international flights. Given below are the departure dates available for online booking. If the given date is not favorable then please contact us and we will happily customize your trip on dates more appropriate for you.
Apoorva Tours & Treks also organizes trips on small groups, so we recommend you to reserve a seat for yourself by booking with us right away. Hurry! The adventure awaits you.
|Book Now Status|
- All airport/hotel transfers
- Accommodation in 3-star hotel in Kathmandu and in Pokhara (both on B.B basis)
- All accommodation and meals during the trek.
- A full day sightseeing tour in Kathmandu valley including tour guide and entrance fees
- Domestic flights (Kathmandu-Pokhara-Kathmandu)
- An experienced English-speaking trek leader (trekking guide), assistant trek leader (4 trekkers: 1 assistant guide) and Sherpa porters to carry luggage (2 trekkers:1 porter) including their salary, insurance, equipment, flight, food and lodging.
- All necessary paper work and permits (ACAP, TIMS )
- A comprehensive medical kit
- All government and local taxes
- Nepal Visa fee
- International airfare to and from Kathmandu
- Excess baggage charges
- Lunch and evening meals in Kathmandu and Pokhara(and also in the case of early return from the mountain than the scheduled itinerary)
- Extra night accommodation in Kathmandu and Pokhara because of early arrival, late departure, and early return from the mountain(due to any reason) than the scheduled itinerary
- Travel and rescue insurance
- Personal expenses (phone calls, laundry, bar bills, battery recharge, extra porters, bottle or boiled water, shower etc)
- Tips for guides and porters
IndiaGreat arrangement! Nice friendly tour guides. Thanks for everything! Highly recommended!!! [. . .]