- It takes you to the ethnic Gurung & Magar village, forest filled with different flora and fauna.
- Panoramic view of Dhaulagiri and Annapurna range.
- Best trekking option to explore the mid hills of Nepal.
- Pleasant trek, passing through the valley, villages, different tropical forest, high lands and the breathtaking view of Annapurna and Dhaulagiri.
- Important Notes
- Dates & Prices
- Whats Included
Annapurna Sanctuary Trek
- The Annapurna sanctuary trek takes you to the ethnic Gurung & Magar village, forest with abundant and varied flora and fauna.
- In addition there are panoramic view of Dhaulagiri and Annapurna range.
- This is the best recommended trekking option if you wish to explore the mid hills of Nepal.
- This is an especially pleasant trek, passing through the valley, villages, different tropical forest and high lands as well as the breathtaking mountain views.
- The trek is to the north of central Nepal at the foot of the south face of Annapurna I.
Starting in the lowlands and ascending to the height of Annapurna base camp the trail passes villages in addition to tropical forest. At every point of the journey there are breathtaking views.
You trek from the paradise city of Pokhara to Pun Hill (3210m). Here you will be treated to magnificent and clear views of Himalayas. The trail then moves onwards toward the Annapurna region and yet more exciting adventures. This sanctuary trek is popular for its green forest and rhododendron thickets of Jhinu Dada. Also there are natural hot springs where you may also perhaps care to take a dip?
Is this for me
Thi 16 days itinerary is developed for the trekkers with good health and normal trekking experience. This is a classic trek for those who are eager, adventurous and also keen to explore the mountainous region of Annapurna.
Our website contains as much information as possible about this trip. However, if you wish to discuss any aspect of this trip or your suitability for it please contact us. If you want to talk to us directly feel free to call us at: +977 – 985116 – 8573 or you can e-mail us: our email address is [email protected]
If your vacation involves any risk or is subject to weather conditions our guides and tour leaders are instructed to make any safety related changes to the itinerary. Your well-being is important to us and we want your tour to be memorable for all the right reasons. However we will always make every effort to ensure that you are happy and that your hopes and expectations are realized.
Date & Price
The given prices are per person and exclude international flights. Given below are the departure dates available for online booking. If the given date is not favorable then please contact us and we will happily customize your trip on dates more appropriate for you.
Apoorva Tours & Treks also organizes trips on small groups, so we recommend you to reserve a seat for yourself by booking with us right away. Hurry! The adventure awaits you.
|Book Now Status|
IndiaGreat arrangement! Nice friendly tour guides. Thanks for everything! Highly recommended!!! [. . .]